Founded in 2008 Chicago Clinical Research Institute, Inc. (CCRII) is a multi-specialty dedicated research facility conducting phase II to phase IV clinical trials.
CCRII has a combined 50 years of clinical research experience and has conducted more than 250 clinical research trials in the therapeutic areas of Diabetes Mellitus Type II, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Chronic Kidney Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Pain Management, Neuropathy, Gynecology, Male Health, Ophthalmology, and Oncology
Our Research Facility
We are a Phase II-IV research facility and we have conducted over 150 research protocols to date. Through a dedicated and experienced staff, we provide the utmost quality of care to all of our research participants.
Our research facility is a 5000 square foot facility that contains the following:
- Exam rooms with calibrated EKG/vitals sign equipment
- Laboratory with a refrigerated centrifuge
- -20 degree and -70 degree freezer for PK samples
- Onsite infusions
- Large waiting area for patients
- Dedicated monitoring rooms
- Dedicated IP Storage room with double-locked 24X7 video surveillance
- AED and Emergency Equipment
- Free Validated Parking
- Partnership with various entities for in patient studies